We are a fast-growing business with an increasing number of blue-chip corporate clients around the world. Reflecting this growth, we are strengthening our marketing team with the creation of a new role – Key Client Communications Manager.
This role is responsible for ensuring we proactively engage our biggest corporate clients and help them communicate their programme with integrity, in a way that makes sense for their business, and which adds value to them.
This role would suit:
- A B2B marketing or communications professional wanting to pursue a career in the sustainability sector
- An ambitious marketeer, wanting to step up and make their career in the B2B sustainability space
- Someone with in house communications experience, who wants to work with a wide range of businesses to help communicate their climate action.
Establish a key client community
- Keep Climate Impact Partners front of mind and share new insights, client case studies and best practice through regular newsletters, emails, reports, round tables, webinars etc.
Review client communications
- Provision of guidance, tools, templates and other materials to help clients communicate their work with us.
- Quick and effective review process for client communications to ensure they follow our guidance and learn from our experience and industry best practice.
Tell our client stories
- Create an annual impact report for all key clients.
- Develop case studies to share client stories through our own communications channels.
Measure and evaluate
- Track activity, awareness and engagement across all our client communications.
- Implement and improve NPS and customer satisfaction process
- Create and present quarterly reports identifying key trends, and opportunities for improvement.ABOUT YOU
You will be a marketing professional with experience delivering effective B2B communications, ideally across a variety of sectors
And you will be passionate about tackling climate change and the role of corporates in doing so.
This is not a client account management role. You will be a communications expert working alongside our account management team. We can train you on the details of our own business, but you will need to demonstrate understanding of corporate climate action, and the issues and opportunities facing our clients.
A self-starter, who takes full responsibility for their deliverables, you will have strong organisational and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure whilst handling multiple work streams.
Above all you will have a passion and drive to help our corporate clients share their story and celebrate their programmes with us.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven ability to write engaging, concise, relevant copy delivering cut through for different audiences.
- An excellent grasp of English, the ability to understand complex concepts, attention to detail and a strong ability to write, review and proof copy.
- Experience of developing and publishing content across multiple digital and social media channels, including email communication.
- An eye for design and experience of using Adobe Suite to edit designed materials. Ideally ability to create basic designed documents, social media material and videos.
- Experience of organising and delivering webinars and face to face events.
- Experience of campaign tracking, measurement, evaluation and improvement.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools and experience of updating a website.
- Experience with using HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Remote working
- Enhanced parental leave
- In-house Carbon Academy training programme
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and/ or Dental Benefits
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Basic Term Life Insurance (up to 1 x salary)
- Other Voluntary Insurances
- Access to perks and discounts such as gym memberships, nutrition coaching, childcare, pet health insurance
- 24/7 Well-being and Support Helplines
- 401k plan with investment options
- Bonus scheme, subject to company and individual performance
- Join a 2022 Best for the World™ B Corp™, awarded in recognition of our exceptional positive impact on its customers
- Join a profit-for-purpose business that delivers results and impact