Our purpose is to deliver the highest quality climate solutions that will make real change possible and help keep global warming below 1.5 degrees. Our client solutions team work with corporations who are leading climate action and learning from the best.
The purpose of this role is to enable the growth of our business by delivering quality environmental solutions to small to medium sized enterprises. We are a team of sustainability experts and provide opportunities to learn about the fast growing environmental markets and corporate climate leadership. Working as part of a dynamic client-facing team, the Client Solutions Account Executive (CSAE) is responsible for developing new business with clients and prospects and for working as part of the global Client Solutions team to ensure the retention of client accounts.
Reporting to the VP, Eastern Region, the CSAE will work with the global business development and client engagement teams. Learning the process, from managing outbound, inbound prospects to management of the sales pipeline, account and instrument documentation.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organized multi-tasker with creative problem-solving abilities and have a natural ability to work under pressure. The position requires a helpful temperament with strong interpersonal communications and organizational skills, and meticulous attention to detail. You will be creative and innovative, with a focus on high quality deliverables. A passion for and understanding of sustainability will be a bonus.
- Engaging in both transactional and relationship-based selling.
- Drive inclusion and diversity of experience, gender, ethnicity and thought in the organization.
- Delivery and development of compelling, professional presentations and proposals for existing clients and prospects.
- Support the Client Solutions teams to manage the renewals process for clients from awareness through to contract.
- Development of client referral and outbound opportunities.
- Support with the implementation of new programs and processes that improve and enhance Climate Impact Partners value to our community of clients, starting with SMEs.
- Client contact and communications via phone, email, social media, and face to face interactions.
- Account planning and administration, including updating our CRM system (Salesforce) and maintaining an accurate pipeline.
- Build effective working relationships with internal business partners and client solutions stakeholders to drive the business.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Passionate about sustainability and taking clients along the journey to deliver global sustainability impact.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to work on own initiative, with the drive to take ownership of projects, and thrive in a remote team setting.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to initiate and build effective mutually beneficial working relationships both internally and externally.
- An active listener who instinctively understands and recognizes client perspectives.
- Comfortable with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands and rapid change.
Given the current pace of the market, in period of six to 12 months, you’ll have the opportunity to build your expertise by working with larger multinational established organizations. You'll have the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of environmental markets, standards, infrastructure, and global climate policies, through participation in a custom training program delivered by internal experts in these markets. Successful CCAEs will manage their own book of business within 12-18 months.
- Remote working
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and/ or Dental Benefits
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Basic Term life Insurance (up to 1 x salary)
- Other Voluntary Insurances
- Access to perks and discounts such as gym memberships, nutrition coaching, childcare, pet health insurance
- 24/7 Well-being and Support Helplines
- 401k plan with investment options
- Bonus scheme, subject to company and individual performance